Breea 90 Hunter (social app)

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Bri

Breea 90 Hunter (social app)

Post by Bri » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Me:
Character Name: Breea
Class/Level: Hunter / 90
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... eea/simple
(Replace the ' with a %27)
A Short Life Story: I'm Bree, I live in Canberra. I'm 29 years old and live with my partner Bede and 2 fur kids (dogs :P) I work in the public service in an IT role. I love all things animals (hence the hunter is my main ;) and fantasy. I have played wow for a few years now - I started between BC and WOTLK. I am a little bit shy to start out with people I don't know but once I get over it I am very social - I love to have a chat on vent (or whatever voice thingy you use ;) and group up for fun and challenge.
(We're a guild that has a high social factor, so we like to know more about our new recruits!)
Alts:
*Koneko - Druid 85 (favourite cos she can shapeshift)
Shambree - Shaman 85
Samedii - Warlock 85
Azzurre - Mage 83

(Mark your favourite with a *. And why is it your favourite anyway?)

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: Not really looking to raid yet. I'm just playing casually for now.
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: Quest greens and blues - still getting though all the quests left over and getting my rep up. I haven't done any dungeons yet.
Raiding Experience: ICC, part way through all the Cata raids with a 10 man group
Last Raid Boss Kill: Ultraxion

My History:
Current Guild: The Outcasts
Reason for leaving current guild: I took a break from wow for a few months and so did many others in the guild. Now I am back and hardly anyone is back in my old guild. It's lonely here :(
Previous guilds: Respect, War Machine, Task Force Assassins

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial: I don't know anyone
References from outside Fey Mercurial: I don't know anyone :(

The Random Space:
I am looking for a social guild to fit in and make some new friends. I am always happy to lend a helping hand - whether that be looking up something on wowhead so i can answer someones question in guild chat or bringing in one of my alts when we really need a tank/healer even though i may rather be playing my dps. I have read the Guild Charter and everything sounds perfect - I don't always have heaps of time to play so a guild which is happy for me to be casual and big on social fun is what I would love.

Faira

Re: Breea 90 Hunter (social app)

Post by Faira » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi Breea, an officer or leader will contact you as soon as possible.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Faira

Post by Faira » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Hi Breea,

It seems no one has talked to you yet.

I've personally not been online at the right time the last week, but I do apologize that no one has spoken to you. We do value your application.

If you're still interested and you see this, please contact any guildie and ask for any officer or leader online, and meanwhile our officers will be on the look out for you.

Bri

Post by Bri » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi Faira,

Thanks for the response, I haven't had much time or to be honest inclination to play lately. I am getting ready to move house as well so I am pretty busy and will soon be without internet for a while until I can get the new place connected.

If its okay with you I will wait until after I move and see if I am feeling like getting back into wow I will try to contact an officer to have a chat?

Faira

Post by Faira » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:28 am

[quote="Bri"]Hi Faira,

Thanks for the response, I haven't had much time or to be honest inclination to play lately. I am getting ready to move house as well so I am pretty busy and will soon be without internet for a while until I can get the new place connected.

If its okay with you I will wait until after I move and see if I am feeling like getting back into wow I will try to contact an officer to have a chat?[/quote]

Of course.

Good luck with the move and stay safe.

Bri

Post by Bri » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Hi Faira and Fey,

I applied to you guys aaaages ago but then lost interest in playing wow and never chased up my app again. Now I'm back in the game! Getting ready for WOD, and wondering if I can re-apply ?

The only things that have really changed since I applied are:
-turned 30 :O
-adopted a strange new fur baby (i.e got a cat)
-joined a friends guild for a while (Twizted) but they are not very active and I would love to be part of guild which is more active with people I can chat to, group up with or even raid with.
-my hunter is a bit better geared now but I haven't ventured into Siege of Ogrimmar yet

Anyway, let me know here or send me a whisper in game if you see me online.

Thanks,

Bree

Jemmy

Post by Jemmy » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:32 pm

Hey there, you can definitely reapply :) Someone will be in touch.
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It is their mistake, not my failing - Richard P Fenyman

Don't judge someone's choices without first knowing their reasons.

Faira

Post by Faira » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Welcome aboard!