Format for applications

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
admin

Format for applications

Post by admin » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:57 pm

Applications to join Fey Mercurial should be in the following format.
*Applications not in this format will in all likelihood be ignored.*

PLEASE NOTE:
Before you go copying this and pasting it into an application post, please keep in mind that this is your introduction to the guild - this is your first impression, and in particular, if you don't currently know anyone in Fey, this application (along with our class needs) are all we have to go on to determine whether we're going to interview you or reject your application.

One word responses don't tell us a lot. We don't need to know your whole life story, but do try to put in as much information as you are comfortable submitting on a public forum.

An application with single word answers does tell us something... it tells us that you haven't really put a lot of thought or effort into your application, and you may find that we provide a similar level of effort in our response. ;)

Good luck!

=========== Application ==============

Me:
Character Name:
Class/Level:
Armory Link:
(Replace the ' with a %27)
A Short Life Story:
(We're a guild that has a high social factor, so we like to know more about our new recruits!)
Alts:
(Mark your favourite with a *. And why is it your favourite anyway?)

Raiding:
Raiding Spec:
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions:
Raiding Experience:
Last Raid Boss Kill:

My History:
Current Guild:
Reason for leaving current guild:
Previous guilds:

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial:
References from outside Fey Mercurial:

The Random Space:
Thoughts & Feelings about the Guild Charter.