membership Application

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles

membership Application

Postby bca » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Me:
Character Name: Hoardespy
Class/Level: hunter level 84
Armory Link: Don't know what this is.
(Replace the ' with a %27)
A Short Life Story:
I am an about to be retired accountant. I have been playing WOW since 2008. I have been playing solo for the last few years, but it is a bit boring on my own all the time. I did some raiding at the end of WOLK but had to give it up for RL reasons.
Alts:
Davoze Pal 90 * my first character.
Lots more, too many to list - not all active. 14 Level 90's and a few level 85 Hourdies
(Mark your favourite with a *. And why is it your favourite anyway?)

Raiding:
I do not intend to do much raiding, I have a heart condition and cannot handle stress very well, quest mobs are about my usual limit.

My History:
Current Guild: Armchair Adventurers, Dalaran Readers Club (some Alt), Doom Muffins (one Alt)
Reason for leaving Armchair Adventurers: It is a guild of one member - me
Previous guilds: Heroic Demise,

The Random Space:
Politeness is important to me, as is consideration for others as not everyone is a top gun DPSer. I am into cooperation and casual chat. I generally only do instances at way below my current capacity (eg vanilla raids with l90). I am into pet battles and the availability of Lil' Tarecgosa is a consideration for this application for membership.
I have Engineering alts with lots of Jards Peculiar Energy Sources, but not much Living Steel. I hope you give my application optimistic consideration.
bca

Re: membership Application

Postby Faira » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 am

Hiya,

Someone will be in touch as soon as possible, also feel free to message a member and ask if an officer or leader is online.
"You’re gonna be alone now... and you’re very bad at that. You’re gonna be furious, and you’re gonna be sad... but listen to me: don’t let this change you... no listen. Whatever happens next, wherever she is sending you, I know what you’re capable of. You don’t be a warrior. Promise me. Be a doctor". - Clara Oswald - "Face The Raven".
Faira

Postby Jemmy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Welcome to the guild :)
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It is their mistake, not my failing - Richard P Fenyman

Don't judge someone's choices without first knowing their reasons.
Jemmy

Postby Faira » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 pm

[quote="Jemmy"]Welcome to the guild :)[/quote]

Oh cool, someone found you online.
"You’re gonna be alone now... and you’re very bad at that. You’re gonna be furious, and you’re gonna be sad... but listen to me: don’t let this change you... no listen. Whatever happens next, wherever she is sending you, I know what you’re capable of. You don’t be a warrior. Promise me. Be a doctor". - Clara Oswald - "Face The Raven".
Faira

Return to The Recruitment Post