membership Application

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
bca

membership Application

Post by bca » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Me:
Character Name: Hoardespy
Class/Level: hunter level 84
Armory Link: Don't know what this is.
(Replace the ' with a %27)
A Short Life Story:
I am an about to be retired accountant. I have been playing WOW since 2008. I have been playing solo for the last few years, but it is a bit boring on my own all the time. I did some raiding at the end of WOLK but had to give it up for RL reasons.
Alts:
Davoze Pal 90 * my first character.
Lots more, too many to list - not all active. 14 Level 90's and a few level 85 Hourdies
(Mark your favourite with a *. And why is it your favourite anyway?)

Raiding:
I do not intend to do much raiding, I have a heart condition and cannot handle stress very well, quest mobs are about my usual limit.

My History:
Current Guild: Armchair Adventurers, Dalaran Readers Club (some Alt), Doom Muffins (one Alt)
Reason for leaving Armchair Adventurers: It is a guild of one member - me
Previous guilds: Heroic Demise,

The Random Space:
Politeness is important to me, as is consideration for others as not everyone is a top gun DPSer. I am into cooperation and casual chat. I generally only do instances at way below my current capacity (eg vanilla raids with l90). I am into pet battles and the availability of Lil' Tarecgosa is a consideration for this application for membership.
I have Engineering alts with lots of Jards Peculiar Energy Sources, but not much Living Steel. I hope you give my application optimistic consideration.

Faira

Re: membership Application

Post by Faira » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 am

Hiya,

Someone will be in touch as soon as possible, also feel free to message a member and ask if an officer or leader is online.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Jemmy

Post by Jemmy » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Welcome to the guild :)
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It is their mistake, not my failing - Richard P Fenyman

Don't judge someone's choices without first knowing their reasons.

Faira

Post by Faira » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:22 pm

[quote="Jemmy"]Welcome to the guild :)[/quote]

Oh cool, someone found you online.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.