Social App (Panda Warrior)

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Vikirnoff

Social App (Panda Warrior)

Post by Vikirnoff » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:34 pm

Me: Amy
Character Name: Scootaloo
Class/Level: Warrior/12 and leveling up!
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... loo/simple
(Replace the ' with a %27)
A Short Life Story:
(We're a guild that has a high social factor, so we like to know more about our new recruits!)
My name is Amy and I love WoW! I am 35 year old that lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. I like WoW, comics, movies, twitter and family. I don't work cause of illness. I like playing with people and getting to know people as well. I been playing since 6/7/2005. My ex bf got me hooked onto this game. I have about 25 90s. I am friendly and kind person. :) I have mostly tank since vanilla but in mist I went dps since that was the only way I could raid at the time.
Alts:
(Mark your favourite with a *. And why is it your favourite anyway?)
Well I have lots of alts. I have too many to list! My main on my account (the toon that I raid with the most) is Yokujin of Steamwheedle Cartel. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... jin/simple *
I also have Vikirnoff of Thrall that I bring out when need be. I tank some fights in soo. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... off/simple

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: Prot/Fury
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: My warrior is still just a baby
Raiding Experience: I have clear flex with my hunter.
Last Raid Boss Kill: I kill Garrosh on Flex on wed with my hunter

My History:
Current Guild: My warrior doesn't have a guild
Reason for leaving current guild: n/a
Previous guilds: none

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial: I found out about the guild thru a RT on twitter. I started to follow the guild on twitter and came to the website.
References from outside Fey Mercurial: none

The Random Space:
Thoughts & Feelings about the Guild Charter.

I have read the guild charter. I agree with it all. The first point, number one is having fun. That why I play this game cause I have fun playing this game. The second point, Integrity and Respect, is a great point. You should treat everyone like how you wanted to be treated. I know if I do something that is mean and disrespectful that going to reflect badly with the guild tag on top of my toon's head. If I don't like someone doesn't mean I can't give them respect. I respect people even if they don't agree with me. The third point of Understanding is also another point I agree with as well. Understanding that someone can only raid sometimes is great. I know I am causal player and I like to help out the guild with raid when ever I can. The fourth point, help others, is one that I believe strongly in. I try to help out when I can and if I am able too whenever possible. I mostly the type of person who helps others and rarely ask for help. I have level up many alts so I don't have trouble with that. The last point, friends and family first, is the best one. Real life happens and that is number one. WoW is a game and will be there waiting for you later.

Thank you for reading my app. I hope to hear from someone soon. Have a nice day! :D

Faira

Re: Social App (Panda Warrior)

Post by Faira » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard! We'll fix you up with forum access asap. :)
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Faira

Re: Social App (Panda Warrior)

Post by Faira » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Welcome aboard! We'll fix you up with forum access asap. :)
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.