membership Application

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles

membership Application

Postby feathana » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Character Name: Feathana
Class/Level: Survival Hunter. lvl 90
Armory Link: http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/ ... /feathana/
A Short Life Story: I'm a SAHM & I have been playing wow for over 8 years. Love the game & most of the players.
in the past I have played for fun rather than a serious player, but in the last 6 or so months I have been trying to up my gear & really get into the game

(We're a guild that has a high social factor, so we like to know more about our new recruits!)
Alts: feathjr - lvl 90 mage - barely played however as my hunter is my main.
I also have a few lower lvl'd ones but cant seem to enthusiastically level them.

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: survival
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: would love to upgrade my gear & get that high item level (as most players do) but am happy to lend a hand to anyone needing it.
Raiding Experience: I have completed all the raids in LFR & have done my first flexi last week.
Last Raid Boss Kill: the last boss of Downfall (cant remember his name)

My History:
Current Guild: I am currently guild-less.
Reason for leaving current guild: lack of players online
Previous guilds: very first guild was 'the ancients'

The People I know: no one in Fey Mercurial
References from Fey Mercurial: Nil
References from outside Fey Mercurial: Ragebear, Grarador

The Random Space:
Thoughts & Feelings about the Guild Charter. Love the set up you have on the website!

looking forward to joining :)
feathana

Re: membership Application

Postby Jemmy » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:01 am

Thanks for the application, someone will be in touch or whisper a FM member and ask if there's an officer online :)
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It is their mistake, not my failing - Richard P Fenyman

Don't judge someone's choices without first knowing their reasons.
Jemmy

Re: membership Application

Postby Faira » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:12 pm

I could have sworn I posted and locked this thread.

Welcome aboard Feathana.
"You’re gonna be alone now... and you’re very bad at that. You’re gonna be furious, and you’re gonna be sad... but listen to me: don’t let this change you... no listen. Whatever happens next, wherever she is sending you, I know what you’re capable of. You don’t be a warrior. Promise me. Be a doctor". - Clara Oswald - "Face The Raven".
Faira

Return to The Recruitment Post