Application

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Shadowheels

Application

Post by Shadowheels » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Me:
Character Name: Shadowheels
Class/Level: Priest/90
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... els/simple
A Short Life Story: Born in Sydney, Australia. Grew up in Bondi Beach until I was 16, then moved to North Queensland to finish high school and go to university at JCU. Currently 20 renting with a roommate living off scholarships.

Alts: Aaemord (DeathKnight/90/Horde)

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: Discipline. (Shadow if needed.)
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: Currently ilvl 550, mostly flex stuff with a couple of exceptions. Looking to hit 558-560+ and start eventually tackling heroic.
Raiding Experience: Raided ICC in wrath as a Holy Priest on Saurfang Alliance. Cleared all up to 25m heroic Syndragosa when I had to stop due to real life commitments. Restarted just after Cataclysm came out, tried out LFR and went through it fairly quickly. Was playing on and off throughout cata due to real life. In early MoP I mainly did LFR as I was making the transition to university etc., then I transferred my current character from Aman'Thul to Khaz'goroth and started doing it more and more along with flex content with my then guild on Horde.
I recently transferred back to Alliance and have mostly been doing flex SOO
Last Raid Boss Kill: [Flexible] Thok The Bloodthirsty

My History:
Current Guild: N/A
Reason for leaving current guild: Was previously in a dead guild.
Previous guilds: Aussie Assassins (Saurfang Alliance), SteelArsenal (Khaz'goroth Horde), Oasis (Khaz'goroth Alliance), The Death of You (Aman'Thul Horde)

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial: n/a
References from outside Fey Mercurial: Someone advertising in /1

The Random Space:
Thoughts & Feelings about the Guild Charter - Firstly I am a big fan of treating WoW for what it is; a video game. I play WoW to get away from real life for a little bit and have fun, I don't want to log on and feel like I'm at work or it's a chore.
As I read over the Guild Charter I agreed with everything that I saw, and would appreciate being in a social environment with people who approach the game with a similar attitude to myself. Thanks for your consideration.

Faira

Re: Application

Post by Faira » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:55 pm

Hiya Shadowheels,

An officer in FM will contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest in joining FM.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Shadowheels

Post by Shadowheels » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 am

Hey sorry I've been away for the last week, I'll be online within the next couple of days. Sorry about that.

Faira

Post by Faira » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:03 pm

No problem. Life happens.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.