Application - Ellandar (mage)

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Kerulan

Application - Ellandar (mage)

Post by Kerulan » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 am

[b]=========== Application ==============[/b]

[b]Me:[/b] Jonathan
[b]Character Name[/b]: Ellandar
[b]Class/Level[/b]: Mage 90
[b]Armory Link[/b]:
[url]http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... dar/simple[/url]
[b]A Short Life Story[/b]:
Most of you know me already, but I thought I'd re-update this. I'm known as Keru and have been away from Fey for around two years. I'm a father of four and love to game, be it computer games or board games. Over the last couple of years I've done programming, started uni, had another son (Faelynn posted pics). Running into Fairadey on the Timeless Isle today made me realise how much I missed Fey Mercurial.
Alts:
Kerulan (90 hunter), Ilcyona (90 druid), Serandis (90 shaman), Silvinius (90 priest), Spittoon (90 rogue), Xianwei* (90 monk)
Love the difference in play style the monk has, I main spec tank so it is different from anything else I have ever played.

[b]Raiding:[/b]
Raiding Spec: Frost
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: 551 ilvl with 4 piece T16 and legendary cape. I have some LFR gear I would like to upgrade to Flex or higher, my current gear has basically been a solo grind. I would be only able to raid on Sunday nights though, so please take that into account.
Raiding Experience: 12/14 LFR (missing paragons and blackfuse), Flex 1 and 3 clear, Flex 2 up to Nazgrim (only 1 kill of each on Flex)
Last Raid Boss Kill: Thok the Bloodthirsty (today)

[b]My History:[/b]
Current Guild: Himitsu
Reason for leaving current guild: I started playing WoW again late last year and started a guild with some real life friends and my wife. Other than Faelynn, the other two have stopped logging on and I feel like I want to do something more than pug everything. I still have Keru in guild, but thought it appropriate to apply again than just assume. I am happy to bring any alts with me that are needed/wanted, but Ellandar is currently my best geared and I have most experience with.
Previous guilds: Fey Mercurial

[b]The People I know:[/b]
References from Fey Mercurial: Faelynn, Jemmy, Faira, well lots of you
References from outside Fey Mercurial:

[b]The Random Space:[/b]
Feys understanding and respect for others is the reason I started raiding in the first place. I have missed playing WoW in a raiding environment and it is also the only place I have felt comfortable playing where I would not be judged for having a life outside of game. Feel free to accept or reject the application if I'm not what you need at this time I understand and hold no ill will. Either way, see you around Azeroth/Draenor.
Thoughts & Feelings about the [url=http://feymercurial.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4111]Guild Charter[/url].
Dath'Remar
Tanks Sayarnamari (110 Prot. Warrior) - Kuroshiro (110 Prot. Paladin) - Xianwei (100 Brewmaster) - Maurdenda (62 Blood DK)
Healers Serandis (110 Resto/Enhance Shaman) - Ilcyona (100 Boomie/Tree) - Silvinius (100 Disc. Priest)
DPS Ellandar (110 Fire Mage) - Kerulan (100 Surv. Huntard) - Spittoon (100 Assassin) - Liarana (60 Warlock)

Faira

Re: Application - Ellandar (mage)

Post by Faira » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 pm

You're welcome to have your mage reguilded or any toon for that matter, as is Fae should she want to.

As far as rejoining us for raiding, you're welcome to rejoin us as we do flex as well. Currently we're working on the last wing of flex and have done 7 of normal.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Indridcold

Post by Indridcold » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:00 pm

Yes, welcome back
Wake up, number 37

Faira

Post by Faira » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:33 pm

Welcome home.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.