A new (old) challenger appears!

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Gigasmasher

A new (old) challenger appears!

Post by Gigasmasher » Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:46 pm

Character Name: Skulldrag

Class/Level: Arms Warrior - ilvl 555

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... rag/simple

A Short Life Story:

I'm 34 years old, and a Police Officer by employment. I'm married to my beautiful wife, and have a 4 year old son and a 2 year old daughter. I keep myself fit by smashing the gym 5 times a week, and I can legpress 220kg in 3 sets of 12 atm. Working on that though. I can also bench 35kg dumbbells at 3x sets of 12 reps.

Other than that, I'm still the same person I was the previous two times I've been in the guild :)

Alts: No alts. I've only time to main one class, and that's Skulldrag :)

Raiding: I've cleared up to normal Blackfuse. Other than that, I've cleared LFR and Flex all the way through SoO :D

Raiding Spec: Arms Warrior. As soon as I get another 2H weapon, I'm contemplating changing to Fury.

Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: Purely PvE/DPS at this stage. I'd love to not have any piece of gear under 540 ilvl (My helm and two rings are the only two pieces left to upgrade in that regard) as a personal accomplishment thing. Also, I'd love to learn how to drift my work car, which is a Nissan Patrol (JOKES) and also learn how to play Link in Hyrule Warriors. He seems easy, but with the right moveset he seems to be able to rock the proverbial.

Raiding Experience: As stated above, I've cleared SoO Normal to Blackfuse. Haven't gone beyond.

Last Raid Boss Kill: Flex Sha of Pride. If we base this off difficulty, normal Blackfuse.

My History: I've been with Fey twice before, under a toon named Gigasmasher. Both times, I only left to start guilds with close mates. Once again, that fizzed out for more than one reason, and I struggle to find a guild to call home. I was always treated well in Fey and vice versa, and when I decided to do a /who fey, was pleasantly surprised to see Fey is still alive and kicking. I've bought WoD and I'm actually looking forward to the Garrison aspect etc, so I plan to stay with Fey for the future and beyond. Third time's a charm, right?

Current Guild: None. I was in my own solo guild Domestic Heroes, but that was more a joke. Prior to that, I was in Atlanta. A great guild, but I didn't see eye to eye with the GM on how he decided to pick and choose who got to raid etc. When I left the guild (on good terms) he decided to send me an in game mail stating it was a good call, and gave me all these negatives as to why I didn't belong in Atlanta. Glad I made the call to leave.

Reason for leaving current guild: A/A

Previous guilds: The reason I left Fey last time was to join a League of Legends WoW guild that was forming. At the time, I was an admin of (at that stage) a premier LoL community, and I had to leave to keep people happy etc. Naturally, when Season 4 of LoL started, everyone went back to LoL and left me and a couple of others in WoW. I didn't feel right about coming back to Fey at that time. That was almost 10 months ago now, so I'm ready to come crawling back with my tail between my legs.

The People I know: I remember quite a few names. I spoke to Orth earlier, who remembered Gigasmasher. I remember Jemmy, Fairadey, and I spoke to Ani earlier also.

References from Fey Mercurial: No-one really, unless we talk off social aspect, which anyone who remembers Gigasmasher could attest to my maturity and easy going nature. Playwise, I've improved alot (even got myself the legendary cloak!) so I'd be a benefit to raids etc.

References from outside Fey Mercurial: No-one really. You could speak to Paryniux - he's been a previous Fey member and has been playing WoW since Vanilla.

The Random Space: I always felt at home in Fey, and always left on good terms. Yes, this will be number 3, but I'm looking for a guild to settle down into for WoD, and I always had good times in Fey.

Also, the moon landing was fake,Elvis isn't dead, and the Earth is flat. LOLOLOLOLOL *guffaws* Teehee.

Thoughts & Feelings about the Guild Charter: As always, it strikes a chord with me. Those virtues spoken about in the charter are the kinds I consider myself to have in spades, and they're something people should strive to achieve, WoW or not.

Faira

Re: A new (old) challenger appears!

Post by Faira » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:55 am

The moon landing quite possibly was faked. =P
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.

Gigasmasher

Post by Gigasmasher » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:17 am

*looks around nervously*

I remain open minded about the topic :P

Orthanos

Post by Orthanos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Hey Skull,

An officer will be in contact with you next time we see you online.

Gigasmasher

Post by Gigasmasher » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:18 pm

No worries. Will be on tonight around same time I was last night.

Orthanos

Post by Orthanos » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Welcome to the guild!