Application Social/Raid

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
cardje

Application Social/Raid

Post by cardje » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:26 pm

Me: Jesse
Character Name: Lannisters, Baratheons, Nightswatch (Bit of a theme :) ) Would love to get whatever you need most involved!
Class/Level: 90 Paladin, 90 Shaman, 90 Warrior
Armory Link: Recently transferred from Tich.. doesn't look like Armoury is working yet sorry.

A Short Life Story:
Hi my Name is Jesse. I am 22 from Melbourne and work as a Systems Administrator for a large retail chain. I enjoy sports, video games and slowly getting my girlfriend to play wow. I have been playing wow since Vanilla and have been a very active player over my time. Though i have been mainly a PVP player since Cata launched i once led Raid Groups back in WOTLK days and miss the feeling of being part of a group. I have moved from Tich looking for a new start and new people to have fun with. I work full time and spend my spare time going to gym or playing WOW.

Alts:
*targaryens My 85 Death Knight. Slowly been leveling him and want to one day really work on him.
I have maybe 10 other alts my only other main one is my 85 Hunter Judecca who i also miss playing.

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: Lannisters - Retribution/Ret, Baratheons - Resto/Elemental, Nightswatch - Protection/Protection "PVP"
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: My Paladin is rather not geared going into WOD, Shaman has full PVP set but need to build on raiding, Nightswatch same deal.
Raiding Experience: As previously mentioned I have led raids, and was a active vocal member of groups through BC and WOTLK.
Last Raid Boss Kill: Honestly could not remember

My History:
Current Guild: Not guilded just moved from Tich
Reason for leaving current guild: Moved from Tich as was really interested in moving to a new location and get back into what i loved about the game.
Previous guilds: Dirty Rotten Horde and various other guilds in the day.

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial: No one as i am new
References from outside Fey Mercurial: N/A

The Random Space:
I have read through the guild charter and really feel this would be a safe/friendly guild that would let me grow into a strong raider as I used to be. I would like to add to a large group environment and help others with the knowledge i have.

Faira

Re: Application Social/Raid

Post by Faira » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:12 pm

Hiya Cardje,

An officer will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Ty for applying and your interest.
Where do you find your strength?
In my friends.--Grog from Vox Machina of Critical Role.