Application (Bonsuk)

Apply to be a member of Fey Mercurial here!

Moderator: The Council

Forum rules
We have have 2 scheduled raid days: Thu, Sun. Thursday is a legacy raid unless we get a couple tanks and enough healers to do a normal raid.
Raids tend to run from 7:30pm to 10:30pm, with invites starting 15min before raid.

Currently looking for all roles
Bonsuk

Application (Bonsuk)

Post by Bonsuk » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:41 am

Me:
Character Name: Bonsuk
Class/Level: Assassination Rogue/100 ilvl 637
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... suk/simple

A Short Life Story:
My name is David, I am 36 years old, from Melbourne, married and work full-time. Love my sport, both watching and playing, though I don't play as much as I used to. Tend to spend more time now gaming. Used to play a lot of strategy games, Risk, Civilization, etc until a friend introduced me to WoW back in Burning Crusade. I played just about every class, race and profession to find what I was interested in. Work took over and I had a break from the game. Got back into it when Cata came out, but then left WoW to play Rift with some friends from work.

Got back in to WoW when WoD was announced and pre-ordered with the intention of really getting into the game. Tried a few toons out in both factions settling on a Dwarf Combat Rogue which I levelled to 69. When the guild disbanded I took advantage of the character boost and created Bonsuk on Khaz'Goroth server. Got into Mists and stayed with it until I levelled Tillers rep to exalted.

Have been playing WoD since Feb 7 and have levelled Bonsuk to 100 with current ilvl 637. Max'd Skinning, LW, Cooking and Fishing from scratch. Have done a lot of research into Talents, Glyphs, Rotation, etc to get the best out of my toons, there is always something to learn.

Alts:
I have 3 other toons at the moment:
*Sanaria is a lvl 96 Night Elf Druid, Resto/Balance, Scribe. I really enjoy the challenge of healing. Dual spec also gives me ranged DPS, so a bit of variety.
Axeweaver is my lvl 69 Dwarf Combat Rogue I moved over from Aman'thal.
Heagan is a lvl 61 Dwarf Death Knight.

Raiding:
Raiding Spec: Assassination Rogue, Resto/Balance Druid (once appropriately geared)
Raiding Gear summary + upgrade intentions: am LW so will craft some nice gear
Raiding Experience: I have no experience raiding. I have never had a toon at max level until now. Am enjoying running heroics with my rogue. Most important to do your research and know the fight.
Last Raid Boss Kill: n/a

My History:
Current Guild: I have no current guild.
Reason for leaving current guild: I left as most of the Raiders left the guild and went to Horde to raid. This included the GM and a few Officers. I didn't want to roll Horde and still want to get into raiding.
Previous guilds: Just Talk Nerdy To Me

The People I know:
References from Fey Mercurial: Nil
References from outside Fey Mercurial: Nil

The Random Space:
I was drawn to Fey Mercurial because of the Guild Charter. I really enjoy playing WoW, but get the most out of it when I'm playing with others. I'd like to join a guild where I can make some good friends and have a lot of fun playing the game. Due to working shifts I'm unable to commit to raiding on a weekly basis (can do 2 weeks out of 3). I'm on most nights, am happy to help anyone that asks.
How can you tell if a Murloc is brushing his teeth?

MRGRLGRLGLRLGLGLRL "spit"

Orthanos

Re: Application (Bonsuk)

Post by Orthanos » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank's for the application. An officer will be in touch.

Orthanos

Re: Application (Bonsuk)

Post by Orthanos » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:57 pm

Welcome to the guild!